1. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under eighteen (18) years, please do not visit or use theSite.
2. Site Access. For such time as theseTerms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
3. Restrictions. You shall not: (i)copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots"and "spiders") to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
4. Payments to Grip Security. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currently for free, but we may in the future charge a fee for certain accessor usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Site.
5. Intellectual PropertyRights.
5.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the "Content"),and (ii) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"),are the property of Grip Security and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. "Grip Security”,the Grip Security logo, and other marks are Marks of Grip Security or its affiliates.All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
5.2. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
6. InformationDescription.We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to theContent, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
7.2. Grip Security permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii)the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on theSite; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Grip Security or present any false information about Grip Security and shall not imply in anyway that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website ("ThirdParty Website") which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial(both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
9.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
9.2. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS,AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GRIP SECURITY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. GRIP SECURITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OFBUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT GRIP SECURITY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU ORANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
10. Limitation of Liability.
10.1. TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GRIP SECURITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FORANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IFGRIP SECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
10.2. INNO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GRIP SECURITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO GRIP SECURITY FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM, OR IF NO SUCH PAYMENT HAD BEEN MADE, SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1).
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Grip Security and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses(including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
12. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Grip Security or you. Grip Security, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause(including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Grip Security shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 12 and Sections 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 8 (Privacy), 9 (Warranty Disclaimers), 10 (Limitation of Liability), 11 (Indemnity), and 14 (Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
13. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site or to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on theSite, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
14. IndependentContractors. You and Grip Security are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Grip Security. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Grip Security.
15. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Grip Security without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
16. Governing Law. These Terms and the relationship between you and Grip Security shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that GripSecurity may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
17. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Grip Security concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of theseTerms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under theseTerms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: April 2021