1. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is onlyintended for individuals aged eighteen (18) yearsor older. If you are under eighteen (18) years, please do not visit or use theSite.
2. Site Access. For such time as theseTerms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Siteprovided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
3. Restrictions. You shall not: (i)copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior writtenauthorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale,resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute,display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorizedherein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use orlaunch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots"and "spiders") to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable orotherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features thatprevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitationson use of the Site.
4. Payments to Grip Security. Except as expressly setforth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currentlyfor free, but we may in the future charge a fee for certain accessor usage. You will not be charged forany such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, butplease be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in younot having access to some or all of the Site.
5.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content onthe Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles,brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos,interactive features, and services (collectively, the "Content"),and (ii) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"),are the property of Grip Security and/or itslicensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectualproperty laws and treaties. "Grip Security”,the Grip Security logo, and other marks are Marks of Grip Security or its affiliates.All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are thetrademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve allrights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
5.2. Useof Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information andpersonal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed,transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwiseexploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. Ifyou download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright andother proprietary notices contained therein.
6. InformationDescription.We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrantthat the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable,current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to theContent, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement ofgiving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Youruse of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk andresponsibility.
7.2. Grip Security permitsyou to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii)the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on theSite; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Grip Security orpresent any false information about Grip Security and shall not imply in anyway that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given youour express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website ("ThirdParty Website") which prohibites linking to third parties; (v) such Thirdparty Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial(both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacyrights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and yourwebsite, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
9.1. Thissection applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are forpayment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, soto that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
9.2. THESITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS,AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GRIP SECURITY HEREBYDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOIMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING ORUSAGE OF TRADE. GRIP SECURITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OFBUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BEUNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREETHAT GRIP SECURITY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU ORANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOWCONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOTWARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATUREDOR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
9.3. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN OUR PRIVACYPOLICY, GRIP SECURITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES ORCONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANYINFORMATION YOU MAY PROVIDE OR ACTIVITIES YOU ENGAGE IN DURING THE COURSE OFYOUR USE OF THE SITE.
10.1. TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GRIP SECURITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FORANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGESOF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISINGUNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IFGRIP SECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Somejurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability forincidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply toyou.
10.2. INNO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GRIP SECURITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISINGUNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEEDTHE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO GRIP SECURITY FOR USING THESITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM, OR IF NO SUCHPAYMENT HAD BEEN MADE, SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1).
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend,indemnify and hold harmless Grip Security and our affiliates, and ourrespective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any andall claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses(including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of,or inability to use, the Site; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
12. Termand Termination. These Terms areeffective until terminated by Grip Security or you. Grip Security, in its solediscretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site,or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause(including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Grip Security shall not beliable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any partthereof. If you object to any term orcondition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or becomedissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediatelydiscontinue use of the Site. Upon termination ofthese Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 12 and Sections 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 8 (Privacy), 9 (Warranty Disclaimers), 10 (Limitation of Liability), 11 (Indemnity), and 14 (Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
13. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to discontinue ormodify any aspect of the Site or to change these Terms at any time. Such changewill be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on theSite, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept thosechanges.
14. IndependentContractors. You and Grip Security are independentcontractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture,agency, or employment relationship between you and Grip Security. You must notunder any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations,commitments or obligations on behalf of Grip Security.
15. Assignment. These Terms, and anyrights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned byyou but may be assigned by Grip Security without restriction or notification toyou. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
16. Governing Law. These Terms and therelationship between you and Grip Security shall be governed by and construedin accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to itsprinciples of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal andexclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and waive any jurisdictional,venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that GripSecurity may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
17. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement betweenyou and Grip Security concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms isdeemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of suchprovision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of theseTerms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term ofthese Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or anyother term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under theseTerms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THATANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUSTCOMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCHCAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: April 2021